4 Day Georgia Traverse Travel Guide (4x4)
You saw the 4 part series we did and now you are ready to plan your own trip! This travel guide is designed to help you re-trace our steps running the Georgia Traverse West to East. This guide will help you plan a really great trip on sections of the Traverse and other trails NOT on the traverse but are some of our favorites. This route is really designed to help you hit most of the best trails, see the best sites and camp at some of the best locations along the traverse.
What you get:
1. An in-depth Travel Planning Document with all the details on what you will see, where to camp, how long the section takes, and suggested stops along the way.
2. GPX files to upload to your preferred GPS app or device and then SELF-GUIDE yourself along the route.
What you'll see:
1. The best trails on and along the Traverse
3. Awesome obstacles and water crossings
4. Beautiful Mountain Views
5. The best Campsites for each section.
Didn’t see the “Back to the Traverse Series”? Be sure to check it out as you use this guide to plan your own trip!
The GA traverse GPX files are 100% free. We do not own the GA Traverse Name our route. Nor are we affiliated with Georgia Overland. Your $10 purchase simply buys you the route and travel of our trip we did in the “Back to the Traverse Series” on YouTube.
Ride at Your Own Risk! By downloading the route file or while traveling on the route, you acknowledge that you are using this route at your own risk. By downloading the route file or while traveling on the route, you acknowledge that you are responsible or liable for any damage, any loss, or any other such issues you may encounter. By downloading the route file or while traveling on the route, you acknowledge taking responsibility for your own actions and your own risks.
By downloading this file, you are taking responsibility that:
1. You will respect private property.
2. You will respect posted signs.
3. You will respect the route and the natural resources surrounding it by leaving it as you found it or better